Hey friends, as part of Plastic Free July I wanted to share one of my favorite products in our shop which is our Coconut Bowls. I love making smoothie bowls and using my bowl to enjoy those smoothie bowls in.
I made a Tropical Sunset bow today and it was so good. I wanted to share that recipe with you all.
- 2 TBSP of Almond milk Oat milk, or whichever nut milk you prefer.
- 1/4 cup Dragon Fruit Cubes
- 2 Cups of Frozen Bananas
- 1 Cup of Frozen Papaya
- Toppings of your choosing, banana, strawberries, chia seeds, etc.
- Use a high powered blender, & add your milk to it.
- Add your dragon fruit pieces, bananas, & papaya.
- Blend on high
- you might need to scrape the edges down and work it to make it all get blended.
- This will be more like ice cream texture instead of smoothie but it taste so good! Once blended all together serve and add your toppings and enjoy.